Summer holidays!

Look forward to a holiday!



We're all going on a summer holiday
no more working for a week or two.
Fun and laughter on our summer holiday,
no more worries for me or you,
for a week or two.

We're going where the sun shines brightly
we're going where the sea is blue.
we've all seen it on the movies,
now let's see if it's true.

Everybody has a summer holiday
doin' things they always wanted to
So we're going on a summer holiday,
to make our dreams come true
for me and you.
for me and you.

I'll see you in September, have a nice summer and take care!

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Summer holidays!

  1. Anonymous says:

    GreatBlog, love the design

  2. Unknown says:

    Hello, Anna My summer holidays this year have been a bit peculiar. Took some time to get away wanting to improve my English, so I got down to work, and after weeks of seeing addresses, schools, houses, residences, etc., I decided to Brighton and an English school located in the No.. 10, Western Road, near the beach. The city is beautiful, but time with us a lot, was cold, it rained ... well, best of all is that I improved, I think, a little of my English. I met great people and I rested from the stress of the rest of the year, with long walks, excursions, visits. See you in class, greetings. Rosa

  3. Unknown says:

    Hi ana.
    My summer has been quiet, spending the summer with my family in an apartment surrounded by my friends in swimming pools and beaches.
    I was on tour "river yelling" a long way but adventurous, I loved it.
    I would like to go to England next summer to practice English because I do not speak so much and to know foreign people.
    Greetings.

Powered by Blogger.